Monday, June 19, 2006

Silent Rage

The sounds engulf the agony
Whatever goes does
Whatever went is gone
But I stand on

The martyrs cry out loud
And legends are born again
The wind ripples the blood
That flows in my veins

My mind in turmoil
The agony that is my fate
The destiny that was written
Is now my destiny remade

The warriors are now silent
Though the battle rages on
For the heart is the heart of a warrior
Forever at war

Though my war for now is over
And my hands are now still
But the fingers still curl
In the imaginary grip of the sword

The warrior in me is but dormant
Waiting for time to blow the horn
For humiliation and tears
To give him a world to fight for

The warrior will rage again
Once the walls are breached
The walls of tolerance and peace
And a new battle will be born

For I was born with the heart of a warrior
And the wind will ripple the blood in my veins again
For my heart is the heart of a warrior
Born to this war

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home